Twilight Older Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For adults over 25 years of age.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  New PostsNew Posts  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your help needed please

Go down 
+4
Dot
BrandieB
Naomi
Andrea
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrea
Admin
Admin
Andrea

Your help needed please Empty
PostSubject: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 am

Feels like we've been here forever doesn't it? I know I don't post as often as I should but I still pop on now and then to see what you're all up to and how life is treating you, so even if I don't say anything, I still think of you all. I know that goes for MA, Dot and LS as well.

So, the reason for this post? I had to buy the domain name, www.twi-older-fans.com so that we had a unique name for our special home and now this is coming up for renewal and, being the only person in our house, I'm afraid I can't afford the money to keep the domain name.

I have spoken to the ladies and we have agreed that we would ask for donations to keep the site name BUT this doesn't mean you are obliged to donate. Your membership of the forum does not depend on your sending a donation. Everyone is still as welcome here as they have always been.

Any money that is left over will be used for future years to keep the domain name and anything else that MA, Dot, LS and I feel will be to the benefit of the site.

I hope you don't mind me asking, and again, please don't feel that you have to donate. If you would like to, please click on the 'donate' button on the portal page. (Thanks for the heads up Dot) x

Thanks everyone

Last edited by Drea on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:45 am

I dont mind send in some money Ill do it on the first when i get paid.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/jklly12
BrandieB

BrandieB

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:19 pm

If I may ask what is the cost? I will gladly help but who to send it to? And how will it convert from US? Sorry I just dont know how it all works lol I may not be able to send much but I will help with something
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:47 am

Sorry Brandie, should have said, it's £25 for a year (about $40)

You can either click on the 'donate' button or send via the email address for that account which is drea.phillips62@gmail.com. PayPal automatically converts the amount from dollars etc. to English pounds.

Again, do not feel you have to donate. Anything that's left over though will be put aside to pay for next year.

Last edited by Drea on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dot
Admin
Admin
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:35 am

Drea, FYI the "donate" button didn't work for me. I have a paypall account. The money has been sent.

Thanks for being such a "techie"!
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:56 am

I didn't think it was working but wondered if that was just because I set it up. Damn! Thank you Dot, I have received your very generous donation xxx
Back to top Go down
Dot
Admin
Admin
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:34 am

You are very welcome, Drea. Anything for our Twilight family!
Back to top Go down
BrandieB

BrandieB

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:17 am

i will send some in the next week
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Lady Admin
Lady Admin
Sandra

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:51 am

I'll send mine tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:02 am

Ok stupid question when we send dollars to the account does it convert to pounds. Geez this all so confusing but come the first Ill send my money.
Back to top Go down
Natalie E

Natalie E

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:16 am

thanks for this notice...i'll be sending mine through paypal if i can figure it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:09 am

Received Natalie, thank you SO much x

Brandie, Sandra, no panic Very Happy

Naomi, not a stupid question at all. Yes, it does convert it for you. I've received dollars so far that PayPal converts for me so I don't have to do the maths.
Back to top Go down
Yohanna

Yohanna

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:13 am

I will be donating asap Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.johannahietanen.com
Andrea
Admin
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:19 am

Thanks so much everyone.
Back to top Go down
BrandieB

BrandieB

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:54 am

sorry I havent got mine sent yet had some trouble with my bank account could you please message me the info for where to send my donation using paypal please! thank you
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:52 am

No rush Brandie. It's drea.phillips62@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far x
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:19 am

Drea I hope you got the money i sent for you? I used my BF paypal acct as I dont have one.
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:55 am

I did yes, thank you so very much Naomi x

I'll post soon about how much we've got to keep you all in the know.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:01 am

np glad to help out. I never really thought that you had to pay for it. You should keep up the donation button that way you dont have to spend your money on the site.

Im sure as members we wouldnt mind donating to help keep this site up.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Campbell

Melissa Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:53 pm

I am happy to send some in as well I just need a couple for weeks till my tax refund arrives, I am the only one in my house as well that has an income. What better use to put the governments money though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:46 am

It's just the name we have to pay for thankfully. The money that's left over will go into the 'Twi-Older-Fans' fund for whatever we need it for.

Melissa, no rush and thank you. I agree, no better cause for the Government's money!
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:22 am

I'm happy to say that we are Twi-Older-Fans for another year, and I have enough left over to pay for next year as well!

Thanks to everyone for your contributions Your help needed please 994448
Back to top Go down
Natalie E

Natalie E

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:23 am

Smile thanks for keeping us up and running everyone!!! and to all the wonderful Admins who work so hard to keep us afloat!
Back to top Go down
Yohanna

Yohanna

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Just sent mine. A little late. I need bigger and better brains Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.johannahietanen.com
Andrea
Admin
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:01 am

Yes, got it, thank you Johanna. Better late than never.

We now have just under £40 (not sure of the exchange rate) but plenty to keep us going for the next 2 years.

Thanks again to you all xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your help needed please   Your help needed please Time10

Back to top Go down

Your help needed please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Older Fans :: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS :: For Your Information :: For Your Information-
Jump to: