Twilight Older Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For adults over 25 years of age.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  New PostsNew Posts  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight premiered 10 years ago today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrea
Admin
Admin
Andrea

Twilight premiered 10 years ago today Empty
PostSubject: Twilight premiered 10 years ago today   Twilight premiered 10 years ago today Time10Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:08 am

And so began a lot of friendships, some still alive and kicking today!

Is anyone still out there in Twilight Older Fans land?
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Lady Admin
Lady Admin
Sandra

PostSubject: Re: Twilight premiered 10 years ago today   Twilight premiered 10 years ago today Time10Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:30 am

Hi Andrea,

I'm still here!! How are you?

I've just purchased the 10 year anniversary complete box set and also the U.S. 10 year anniversary Twilight with new cover. I'm still in contact with Dot and Nat and see them occasionally when we visit the east coast of the US. I watched all the films a couple of weeks ago and still feel sad that it's all over.

Great to hear from you. Take care. xx
Back to top Go down
Andrea
Admin
Admin
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Twilight premiered 10 years ago today   Twilight premiered 10 years ago today Time10Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Hi Sandra

I still have your 'phone number saved in my 'phone (unless it's changed of course lol)

How lovely that you're still in touch! I still speak to June and Brandie but have lost touch with most of the other lovely ladies. Sadly neither I nor my husband are working so haven't been able to buy any more goodies but I was looking through a box the other day that has my Twilight merchandise in and had forgotten I'd bought most of it!

Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight premiered 10 years ago today   Twilight premiered 10 years ago today Time10

Back to top Go down

Twilight premiered 10 years ago today
Page 1 of 1