1. No Hacking - This should go without saying, but you are not permitted to hack the board. Guessing someone else's password and succeeding counts as hacking. Members who hack will instantly be permanently banned without any warnings.
2. No Discrimination, - You may not insult members based on their religion, race, sex, political beliefs, or whether they are gay or straight. This is worse than flaming, because it also hurts other members of the board who fall into the catagory you insult. Twilight Older Fans is a place where everyone is equal, and discrimination will NOT be tolerated!
3. No Bullying - Do not pick on other members. The worst kind of bullying is where new members are picked on. This hurts the member as well as the board.
4. No Flaming - Flaming harms the nice atmosphere of Twilight Older Fans. It also causes threads to go off topic, and most importantly, it hurts the person being flamed. The victim may defend themselves against any accusations made to them, but may not make any additional accusations to the flamer (which also counts as flaming).
5. No Profanity or Obscene Content - Such content does not belong on Twilight Older Fans. A censor system is in place as a backup. If you see words in your post being replaced with ****, you have done something wrong. Please edit your post and tone it down before your timer runs out.
6. No Advertising - You are not permitted to make money using Twilight Older Fans, unless you have specifically requested that your product(s) be added to the TwiLinks forum. You are not allowed to use the member list to harrass people to purchase a product from you.
7. No Posting Personal Info - You may not post your last name, or your street address on Twilight Older Fans. This is because this information then becomes accessible to anyone. However, should you wish to trade personal information with a trusted member of the group, please use the Private Messaging function and remember, "Be Safe".
Harrassing the administration about punishments is not allowed. The admins are only trying to do their job, and many times they have to make difficult decisions. You may post your opinion in the thread that announces the punishment, so long as you do not flame anyone. If this thread gets out of hand, it will be closed, and you may not complain elsewhere on the board, or by other means including, but not limited to: private messages, instant messaging programs, email, telephone calls, and house visits. You also may not make threats against administrators (or other members for that matter).